İngilizce kısaltması ile TCA’nın Türkçesi Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri demektir. TCA faaliyetleri Ulusal Ajanslar tarafından organize edilen ve başta Erasmus+ ve ESC Programları olmak üzere üm gençlik çalışmalarındaki kapasite ve kaliteyi arttırmaya yönelik çalışmaları kapsar.
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 06 EYLÜL 2021
European Solidarity Corps: TOSCA – training and support for organisations active in the volunteering actions
11-15 October 2021 | Warszawa, Poland
The training activity aims to support and build up the capacities of organizations that actively participate in volunteering actions of the European Solidarity Corps, in order to ensure quality and impact in the respective projects.
Objectives and benefits of the training course:
- Foster understanding, awareness and commitment to core quality criteria of the European Solidarity Corps
- Build up competences on how to design and implement European Solidarity Corps projects with a view to quality
- Ensure clarity and support on how the programme works formally: opportunities, guidelines, structures, priorities, rules, and procedures
- Give space to participants to express burning issues and needs and offer support where possible
- Foster a supportive community of organisations involved in the European Solidarity Corps
- Awaken the learner within
Part of the course is an online preparatory phase:
Before the residential training course in Poland, there is a mandatory online preparatory/introductory phase. Its aims to introduce basic information in order to establish common grounds, as well as provide a place where participants will start to form a community of learners and will carry out first homeworks and assessments of their own organisation, local community and own needs.
We are looking for participants who:
- are involved in the Volunteering Actions in European Solidarity Corps Programme
- are connected to organisations/institutions holding a Quality Label for Volunteering (or an accreditation for Volunteering in Erasmus+).
- have a crucial role in and commitment to providing conditions for high quality activities, ensuring a positive impact of Volunteering Activities within their community, creating learning opportunities within the organisation and for volunteers.
The concept of the TOSCA is based on the experience of the network of National Agencies and established by a pool of trainers with the support of European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre.
The activity will be facilitated by two experienced trainers:
- Natalia Nikitina
- Pieter Jan Uyttersprot
Depending on the development of the current pandemic and the related travel, health and safety rules applicable to Poland, the course might be moved or implemented online.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.