İngilizce kısaltması ile TCA’nın Türkçesi Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri demektir. TCA faaliyetleri Ulusal Ajanslar tarafından organize edilen ve başta Erasmus+ ve ESC Programları olmak üzere üm gençlik çalışmalarındaki kapasite ve kaliteyi arttırmaya yönelik çalışmaları kapsar.
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 20 EKİM 2021
Youth Voice through a European digital radio
6-10 December 2021 | Bari, Italy
This activity has been conceived with the aim of giving voice to young people and providing spaces for their personal development. It is a long-term activity in two phases: – a Training course, already realized last April – a PBA in Oct 21
The National Agencies of Italy, Croatia, Estonia, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain, starting from young people need to express their opinions and ideas through digital tools, which are becoming more and more important for human interactions, propose an activity, with the main aim of listening and connecting young people all around Europe, through the creation of a European network of digital radio. This will also comply the need to develop and support continuous participation processes, still quite consistent with the European values and Programmes.
In this perspective, a long-term activity has been conceived and planned with the relevant aims of giving voice to young people, strengthening their sense of participation and providing dedicated spaces, in order to support their personal and cultural development. The main tool to work on these aims will be a peer-learning exercise on digital youth work and communication.
The long-term activity has been planned in two phases:
a Training course, already realized on line last April 2021
a PBA (Partnership Building Activity) in presence, from the 6th to the 10th of December 2021
Please note that this call is addressed to new potential applicants wishing to attend the PBA activity planned for next October in Italy; participants already selected and actively involved in the Training course last April do not need to apply again, since they will be directly invited.
Specific objectives of the PBA:
- Providing space to share, co-create and develop new ideas, approaches, practices of participation;
- Supporting partnerships building to foster the setting up of new projects within Erasmus+ and ESC;
- Creating action plans or follow up ideas regarding concrete projects/actions to implement a European Network of digital radios;
- Giving space and tools for make European Network of digital radios real and concrete;
- Sharing opportunities and information on existing networks, acting as ambassadors and reporters of European values, such as Europeers and Positive Role Models, in order to contribute at the European Youth Community;
- Creating a “participation environment” where principles, values and common understanding of youth participation processes can be shared, spread and used;
The activity is addressed to any adult participant (+18) with a clear job or voluntary experience in a digital radio, working with and for young people possibly belonging to the following categories:
1. Youth workers active in different realities, as youth clubs/centres, or in participation projects for young people already experienced with digital radios;
2. Digital radios working with and for young people, at every level, from local to regional,
3. Students (from Universities or High Schools) engaged with projects using radio as a tool to express their needs;
4. Members of National Youth Councils, regional and local youth councils, already experienced with digital radios;
5. EUROPEERS network members already experienced with digital radios;
6. Members of youth movements already experienced with digital radios.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.