İngilizce kısaltması ile TCA’nın Türkçesi Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri demektir. TCA faaliyetleri Ulusal Ajanslar tarafından organize edilen ve başta Erasmus+ ve ESC Programları olmak üzere tüm gençlik çalışmalarındaki kapasite ve kaliteyi arttırmaya yönelik çalışmaları kapsar.
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 31 EKİM 2021
ATOQ TR – Advanced Training on Quality for Youth Exchanges, Turkey
13-18 December 2021 | Antalya, TurkeyATOQ training course is aimed at youth workers who want to raise the quality of their youth exchanges. The course focuses on improving the management of the project, the cooperation with partners, the programme of activities and their dissemination.
The aim of the ATOQ is to support youth workers/leaders in increasing the quality of the youth exchanges they set up within the Erasmus+ Key action 1: Learning mobility in the field of youth.
The ATOQ training course will provide the participants with opportunities to:
- Critically reflect upon their previous international youth exchange experience(s) and the impact on young people, organisations and wider community
- Increase the understanding of different quality aspects of youth exchanges such as active participation of young people, cooperation with partners, intercultural learning, impact and results; programme building
- Experience a non-formal learning process and understand how to support young people’s learning process in the project
- Improve their project management competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes) in order to better organise the different phases of a youth exchange.
- Reconnect and update with regard to the priorities and circumstances for youth exchanges, as a result of the new Erasmus+ Programme and the global pandemic.
ATOQ TC is for participants who:
- took part in a youth exchange project or were directly involved in sending or hosting youth exchange groups as organiser or group leader
- were directly involved in developing and submitting an application for a youth exchange (granted or rejected)
- managed a youth exchange project’s organisation or logistic aspects
- want to organise better youth exchanges in the future.
Participants need to be ready to reflect and share their previous experiences with peers and be motivated to question common misconceptions and to transfer good practices to their daily work.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.