BULGARİSTAN ERASMUS+ TCA ETKİNLİĞİ (EĞİTİM KURSU) – 5 GÜN
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 10 OCAK 2022
APPETISER – An introduction on how to use the ‘Erasmus+ Youth in Action’ Programmes (and related) for international youth work
15-19 March 2022 | Sofia, BulgariaGiving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Erasmus+ Youth in Action and partially to the European Solidarity Corps Programmes.
Appetiser aimes to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme and, to a certain extent though it will not be tackled as much in details – the European Solidarity Corps Programme. This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
Do you have experience as a youth work/leader at local level and yet did not organise international youth activities within Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme (and previous or the European Solidarity Corps programmes)?
Do you want to know about Erasmus+ opportunities for international youth exchanges, volunteering activities or/and training projects for youth workers?
Are you in contact with young people or other people who would benefit from being involved in international activities?
Are you part of an organisation or informal group that is new to Erasmus+ or wants to get to know about new opportunities for international activities within this programme?
Should you have answered positively to the most of the questions above, when this course is for you!
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
– To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
– To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
– To exchange local youth activities in the international context
– To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
– To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
– To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice. The network of National Agencies for “Youth in Action” organises severl Appetiser TCs per year.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.