NATO STAJ PROGRAMI BAŞVURULARI BAŞLADI
NATO, Brüksel’deki NATO karargahında Uluslararası Personel ile staj yapma fırsatı sağlamak amacıyla gençler için bir staj programı düzenlemektedir.
Staj Programı İngilizce ve ya Fransızca bilen kişilerin başvurusuna açık olduğundan detaylar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
The NATO Headquarters (HQ) organise an internship programme, with the aim to provide a small number of current or recent students with the opportunity to intern with the International Staff at NATO Headquarters in Brussels.
There is one call for applications per year, in Spring, with two starting dates, in September and March the following year. Internships will in principle last between 6 and 8 months.
The NATO Internship Programme has four main objectives:
- to provide the Organisation with access to the latest theoretical and technical knowledge that the intern can apply through practical work assignments, as well as with additional staff resources.
- to provide interns with an opportunity to learn from the NATO community and get a better understanding and a more balanced view of the Organisation.
- to contribute to creating a more diverse workforce.
- to expand understanding of NATO in Alliance countries.
What does NATO offer?
- Interns will benefit by experiencing an international organisation from the inside while substantiating their Curriculum Vitae.
- Internships are offered in the NATO Divisions
Remuneration: Interns receive a monthly stipend. The salary is not exempt from taxation.
Travel: Interns will be reimbursed for their travel expenses on taking up duty and on leaving the service based on a return economy ticket and for an amount of up to 1,200 Euros.
Leave: After three months of service, interns shall be entitled to leave (including sick leave) at the rate of 2.5 working days for every month of service completed.
Current students and recent graduates (1 year) with:
- Age: over 21 at the time of internship (for insurance purposes)
- Nationality: nationals of a NATO Member State
- Studies: at least two years of university study or equivalent and enrolled in their third year or
- Languages: proficiency in one of the official NATO languages (English/French); desirable working knowledge of the other.
- Interns are required to have health insurance coverage, and to take care of formalities with Belgian authorities regarding their stay in Belgium
All interns will require a security clearance from their national authorities prior to working at NATO.
Deadline: 2 May 2021 (for placements in 2022).
Find out more: http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/71157.htm
Browse the NATO vacancies (including internships) here.
Deadline: 31 December 2021.
Nationals of NATO partner countries (PFP/EAPC), can contact their Delegation at NATO Headquarters directly for information on potential internships within the Delegation.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.