İTALYA ERASMUS+ GENÇLİK ÇALIŞANLARININ HAREKETLİLİĞİ PROJESİ (EĞİTİM KURSU)
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 30 ARALIK 2021
Be A Social Entrepreneur [BASE]
11-17 January 2022 | Cefalù, Sicily, Italy
Are you a youth worker in a youth organization interested in social entrepreneurship and local community development? Would you like to improve the quality and sustainability of the projects and interventions of your organization? Join us in our TC!
Eligible countries: Greece, Poland; Lithuania, Portugal, and Cyprus
BASE – Be A Social Entrepreneur – is a training course dedicated to Youth Workers in youth organizations interested in social entrepreneurship and local community development.
- Youth workers that are engaged in community work with marginalized youth, refugees, community members and young people
- Project managers, community leaders, educators, facilitators, social workers, intercultural mediators interested in improving their competences in working with marginalized youth.
What is this training course about?
The project BASE aims to promote social entrepreneurship among young people as a sustainable business model for youth organizations and an instrument to tackle youth unemployment.
Generally, non-profit organizations that actively work in the social sector find it difficult to maximize the desired impact of their interventions.
Therefore, the BASE training course aims to:
- Improve the quality and sustainability of the interventions of the youth organizations in their work with marginalized youth.
- Facilitate the achievement of the desired impact of the projects, maximizing and multiplying the learning outcomes.
BASE project specific objective is to increase and improve the competences of youth and community workers in planning and delivering high-quality projects and programs in their work with excluded youth.
What we propose as an expected result of this training course:
- Share techniques and methods of conception and formulation of social development projects for excluded young people;
- Refine the collaboration between the project partners in the field of social work with excluded young people;
- Improve the knowledge for the new Erasmus program: 2021 – 2027.
We require participants to be able to communicate in English.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN İLE İLGİLİ HER KONUDA LÜTFEN İLAN SAHİBİ KURUMLA İLETİŞİME GEÇİNİZ.