İngilizce kısaltması ile TCA’nın Türkçesi Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri demektir. TCA faaliyetleri Ulusal Ajanslar tarafından organize edilen ve başta Erasmus+ ve ESC Programları olmak üzere üm gençlik çalışmalarındaki kapasite ve kaliteyi arttırmaya yönelik çalışmaları kapsar.
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 30 AĞUSTOS 2021
European Solidarity Corps: TOSCA – online training and support for organisations active in the volunteering actions in the European Solidarity Corps
27 September – 8 October 2021 | Bonn, Germany
The online training activity aims to support and build up the capacities of organizations that actively participate in volunteering actions of the European Solidarity Corps, in order to ensure quality and impact in the respective projects.
Objectives and benefits of the training course
- Foster understanding, awareness and commitment to core quality criteria of the European Solidarity Corps
- Build up competences on how to design and implement European Solidarity Corps projects with a view to quality
- Ensure clarity and support on how the programme works formally: opportunities, guidelines, structures, priorities, rules, and procedures
- Give space to participants and their organisations to express burning issues and needs and offer support where possible
- Foster a supportive community of organisations involved in the European Solidarity Corps
- Awaken the learner within
You are invited to take part in a multidimensional online training, during which not only you, but your entire organization may benefit. The training consists of individual and group work and encourages the involvement of other members of your organization. Training tasks will be distributed over two weeks: asynchronous activities, placed on the moodle platform – HOP, and synchronous -real-time online meetings on the ZOOM platform (4 mandatory sessions and 2 optional sessions open to members of your organisation).
We are looking for participants (together with other members of their organisations) who:
● are involved in the Volunteering Actions in European Solidarity Corps Programme
● are connected to organisations/institutions holding a Quality Label for Volunteering
● have a crucial role in and commitment to
- providing conditions for high quality activities
- ensuring a positive impact of Volunteering Activities within their community
- creating learning opportunities within the organisation and for volunteers
● the other members of participants organisation are motivated to increase the quality of the projects
The concept of the TOSCA is based on the experience of the network of National Agencies and established by a pool of trainers with the support of Resource Centres.
The activity will be facilitated by two experienced trainers – members of the TOSCA pool.
DETAYLI BİLGİ VE BAŞVURU SAYFASI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.