İngilizce kısaltması ile TCA’nın Türkçesi Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri demektir. TCA faaliyetleri Ulusal Ajanslar tarafından organize edilen ve başta Erasmus+ ve ESC Programları olmak üzere üm gençlik çalışmalarındaki kapasite ve kaliteyi arttırmaya yönelik çalışmaları kapsar.
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 15 EKİM 2021
Transnational Seminar – Among Others 2021 (Online)
17-19 November 2021 | Online, Ireland
The Among Others Transnational Seminar will take place (ONLINE) Nov 17 – 19. This seminar aims to share the outcomes of national Among Others activities (including the context, ideas, resources) and and to evaluate the 2020-2021 phase of the project.
The long-term project ‘Among Others: Non-formal learning in higher education institutions: Developing intercultural competence in practice’, is aimed at exploring how non-formal methods can help develop intercultural competence in higher education.
The transnational seminar is the sixth transnational event held within the Among Others Project (the first seminar took place in Konstancin, Poland in 2015, second in Birmingham, UK, in 2016, third in Prague, Czech Republic, in 2017, Turkey, in 2018, Latvia, in 2019 and Hungary, in 2020 (online).
The seminar is an opportunity to review the project’s progress, notably in the 2020-2021 academic year, and to review its framework considering newest developments in the field of Intercultural Competence (ICC) and current European Union policy priorities.
Among Others history
In 2014, eight Erasmus+ Youth National Agencies sought to build upon the work undertaken in Poland to promote international projects and non-formal education to a wider sector, particularly aiming for recognition by and links with higher education, targeting future youth workers and other, closely related fields. This resulted in the creation of a series of university workshops (developed by trainers) followed by an international seminar, to reflect upon practices and the lessons learnt.
Among Others structure
The Among Others project is based on an annual cycle of national level activities (usually aligned with the academic year in the host country, e.g. September to May), and a transnational phase – until 2019, this was a 4-day seminar in one of the ‘rotating presidency’ countries (in 2019, Riga, Latvia). Since 2020, the transnational seminar is being held online (October 2020, Budapest/online).
In 2021, the Irish Erasmus+ National Agency is coordinating transnational activities. The planned transnational project cycle includes the following activities:
Webinar 1 – “Practice reflections (this webinar) – June 17
Webinar 2 – “Reflect and react” – September 16
For more info & to apply please see here: http://trainings.salto-youth.net/9500
Webinar 3 – “Life After Among Others”
For more info & to apply please see here: http://trainings.salto-youth.net/9501
- To share the outcomes of national Among Others activities (including the context, ideas, resources) and and to evaluate the 2020-2021 phase of the project
- To explore the diverse uses of intercultural competence in national contexts
- To reflect on the place of Intercultural Competence (ICC) and Non-formal learning (NFL) within Higher Education and identify ways of improving recognition of both ICC and NFL in Higher Education.
- To develop the project’s sustainability notably through the Among Others community of practice and linking with the new Education and Training SNAC
Specific focus in 2021:
– Introducing good practices of youth work education and projects aiming to boost non-formal learning in the higher education sector.
– Identifying outcomes and impacts of Among Others on students, trainers, academics and national agencies
Target groups of the transnational seminar:
- Trainers, university lecturers and students involved in the national project activities (of the “Among Others” project);
- Staff of higher education institutions and other providers of youth work education and training;
- Trainers and facilitators involved in developing Intercultural Competence in non-formal education
- National Agency representatives/coordinators of national project activities.
- Participants should be available to actively attend the full duration of the seminar, motivated to prepare themselves before the seminar, aged 18+ and able to communicate and work in English.
- This seminar is open to residents of the Erasmus+ Programme Countries participating in the project: Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Turkey, Latvia and Switzerland.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.