İngilizce kısaltması ile TCA’nın Türkçesi Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri demektir. TCA faaliyetleri Ulusal Ajanslar tarafından organize edilen ve başta Erasmus+ ve ESC Programları olmak üzere üm gençlik çalışmalarındaki kapasite ve kaliteyi arttırmaya yönelik çalışmaları kapsar.
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 17 EKİM 2021
Blended event: Solidarity_Opening the door to new volunteering fields
29 November – 3 December 2021 | To be confirmed, Finland
We want to open the door to new fields in volunteering! The event aims to bring together different organisations, newcomers and the ones that have experience and are interested in new fields of volunteering.
How can European Solidarity Corps – volunetering projects be implemented in fields such as climate change, social economy, libraries and museums, online activism, intergenerational dialogue, human rights and other areas?
This networking event aims to bring together new and experienced organisations who are interested to become part of the European Solidarity Corps community; a community of active organisations that goes beyond by exploring new volunteering areas and co-creates relevant opportunities through an inspiring process.
- Create a frame for sharing experience in the field of volunteering, from different areas of expertise
- Discuss and understand Solidarity as one of the core values in volunteering
- Explore new fields of volunteering beyond the outreach of the former European Voluntary Service programme
- Motivate the organisations to join the European Solidarity Corps community
- Support networking between organisations and encourage them to establish trans-national projects in the framework of the European Solidarity Corps programme
The event is for participants with the following background:
- Newcomer organisations / institutions interested in stepping in the Solidarity Corps volunteering action, with or without the Quality Label.
- Experienced organisations interested to have new partners in new fields of volunteering
Programme and methodology
The event is an networking activity that aims to generate new partnerships across Europe for volunteering. The programme will be based on the principles of non-formal learning. The methods used will be interactive and participatory. There will be space for participants to share thier experience and expertize in all types of volunteering. The programme includes field visits in host country. Also, this event is a blended event, having in mind the two moments where the group will meet also online:
- The selected participants will be invited on HOP online learning platform to start the preparation for the event
- On 22nd November, the selected participants will be invited for a online introduction session from 9:30 – 16:00 (lunch break at 13:00 – 14:00). The aim of this session is to get to know the group and explore already information regarding the European Solidarity Corps programme
- On 17th January 2022, the selected participants will be invited for an online evaluation meeting from 9:30 – 13:00
- Please see the flow of this event in the draft agenda attached below.
DETAYLI BİLGİ VE BAŞVURU SAYFASI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.