İngilizce kısaltması ile TCA’nın Türkçesi Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri demektir. TCA faaliyetleri Ulusal Ajanslar tarafından organize edilen ve başta Erasmus+ ve ESC Programları olmak üzere üm gençlik çalışmalarındaki kapasite ve kaliteyi arttırmaya yönelik çalışmaları kapsar.
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 18 EKİM 2021
Recognition of competences acquired in the non-formal sector
Conference – Symposium – Forum
8-9 December 2021 | Abbaye Neumünster, Luxembourg
The value of non-formal learning for youngsters will be discussed by experts/practitioners of (non)-formal education -experts conceptual and research level; -practitioners’ best practices and tools; -the participants themselves ( workshops)
People are constantly learning everywhere and at all times. Not a single day goes by that does not lead to additional skills, knowledge and/or competences for all individuals. For people outside the initial education and training system, young people with fewer opportunities or early school leavers in particular, it is very likely that this learning, taking place at home, during their leisure time or during a voluntary service, is a lot more important, relevant and significant than the kind of learning that occurs in formal settings.
However, learning that occurs outside the formal learning system is not well understood, made visible or, probably as a consequence, appropriately valued.
The aim of the conference is to:
- Know more about policies and practices giving non-formal learning the appropriate value
- Exchange on methods and tools facilitating recognition
- Exchange best practices between countries
- To build a bridge between the formal and the non-formal sector and between employers and youngsters with fewer opportunities by enhancing the mutual understanding on opportunities and obstacles in each of them
The event should bring together experts and practitioners in the field of formal and non-formal education in order to discuss and analyze the value of non-formal learning for young people. This topic shall be presented on different levels:
- By (scientific) experts on a conceptual and research level;
- By practitioners who are presenting their best practices and tools;
- By the participants themselves during interactive workshops and based on the experts’ input and their own experience.
- Cross-sectoral cooperation
- Development of youth work quality
- Recognition of non-formal learning and youth work
First part of the event will focus on experts’ interventions. During half a day, speakers will introduce and explain many aspects of the topic of Recognition of competences acquired in the non-formal sector, participants can ask questions. After the presentations, a round table will be held with the experts and the participants. At the end of the day, participants are invited to vote for their preferred topic (proposed by the experts).
During the second day, participants will be split in groups to work on the voted topics using the methodology of design thinking. Concrete outcomes, projects, political recommendations, etc.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.