İngilizce kısaltması ile TCA’nın Türkçesi Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri demektir. TCA faaliyetleri Ulusal Ajanslar tarafından organize edilen ve başta Erasmus+ ve ESC Programları olmak üzere üm gençlik çalışmalarındaki kapasite ve kaliteyi arttırmaya yönelik çalışmaları kapsar.
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 22 EKİM 2021
Let’s volunteer! – third phase
15-23 November 2021 | online, CroatiaLet’s volunteer! online training course aims to equip newcomers with information on implementing volunteering projects within the frame of European Solidarity Corps programme.
Are you interested in involving young volunteers in your activities? Do you come from an institution, such as school, dormitory, library or other public or private institution? Would you like to find out how to implement volunteering projects in your local community? If any of these you answered with yes, then this training course is for you!
This training course is an opportunity for institutions that are mainly not a part of the European Solidarity Corps to get familiarized with the information and practicalities of volunteering projects under the ESC programme. Priority will be given to institutions that have Quality label (QL) or are in the process of obtaining QL.
The aim of the training course is to talk about the Quality label aspects and consequently – project implementation and raising projects’ quality.
Specific objectives are the following:
- to explore how to find potential project partners;
- to discuss and explore how to maintain good volunteer and partnership relations;
- to learn how to select international volunteers and what mechanisms to use;
- to raise awareness about all quality aspects relevant for the implementation of activities.
This phase is oriented towards understanding the practical details of the European Solidarity Corps programme and how to implement them in the best possible way.
The profile of the expected participants is the following:
- they come from institutions (schools, dormitories, libraries, social care institutions, etc.), especially those that have Quality label or are in the process of obtaining one;
- have a good level of English (speaking and understanding);
- having experience with volunteering on local level is an asset;
- are completely available to commit to the full time participation in the period of the training course.
Training course will start on 15th November and last until 23rd November. 18th and 19th November are free days. Working days will start at 9:30 a.m. and finish until 1:30 p.m. Please plan additional time for afternoon individual activities which will last no longer than 1 hour for every working day.
Topics covered within the training course include:
- Introduction to the new European Solidarity Corps (ESC) programme;
- Introduction to the Quality Label process;
- Roles and responsibilities within ESC;
- Partnership building within the projects;
- Selection of volunteers;
- Preparation for hosting volunteers in our institution;
- Quality in ESC: stages in the project cycle.
Short information about Let’s volunteer! process:
In phase 1 participants got the basic information about the ESC and Quality label. A brochure for formal educational institutions was made as a result of this phase. Brochure can be found on the link: https://www.mobilnost.hr/publikacije/international-volunteering-in-educational-institutions/
In phase 2 (the period between online and residential training) participants could get support from national agencies in the process of obtaining the Quality label.
Qualitative aspects of Quality label are the main focus in phase 3.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.