BELÇİKA ERASMUS+ TCA EĞİTİM KURSU – 3 GÜN
İngilizce kısaltması ile TCA’nın Türkçesi Ulusötesi İş Birliği Faaliyetleri demektir. TCA faaliyetleri Ulusal Ajanslar tarafından organize edilen ve başta Erasmus+ ve ESC Programları olmak üzere tüm gençlik çalışmalarındaki kapasite ve kaliteyi arttırmaya yönelik çalışmaları kapsar.
Etkinlik İngilizce dilinde olduğundan açıklamalar İngilizce dilinde paylaşılmıştır.
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 10 ARALIK 2021
We4Change Train the Trainer Workshop
2-4 February 2022 | Brussels, Belgium – FR
A training dedicated to youth workers and trainers that are interested to learn how to effectively deliver a We4Change Changemakers event – a hackathon-like event addressed to young girls and women to address climate change.
Eligible countries: Belgium, France, Greece, Moldova and Portugal
We4Change consortium is looking for enthusiastic youth workers and trainers to support with the We4Change Changemakers events and launched the call for applications for the Train the Trainer workshop!
What is the Train the Trainer Workshop?
It is a training dedicated to youth workers and trainers that are interested to learn how to effectively deliver a We4Change Changemakers event – a hackathon-like event that offers an innovative combination of hands-on activities, training on digital, innovation and environmental awareness skills, problem-solving and co-creation skills to young girls and women to address climate change.
The participants will learn a series of methods of facilitation of such type of event, which includes an important gender element, but also entrepreneurship and environmental activism. They will develop their communication skills to work with a diverse audience, to change and adapt to different situations and how to handle complex group dynamics to keep things running smoothly. In addition, they will be trained to deliver or assist several workshops on themes such as: digital, design thinking and pitching.
Upon completion of the training, participants will receive a YouthPass certificatedocumenting learning outcomes acquired in projects under the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.
When will the Train the Trainer Workshop take place?
The training will take place in person between 2-4 February 2022, In Brussels (Belgium). Applicants must be available to participants to the entire 3 days training.
Travel and accommodation costs will be covered by the sending organization within the limits of:
- Participants from Belgium: 20 EUR travel grant and 530 EUR for individual support (accommodation and food);
- Participants from France: 180 EUR travel grant and 530 EUR for individual support (accommodation and food);
- Participants from Greece: 275 EUR travel grant and 530 EUR for individual support (accommodation and food);
- Participants from Moldova: 275 EUR travel grant and 530 EUR for individual support (accommodation and food);
- Participants from Portugal: 275 EUR travel grant and 530 EUR for individual support (accommodation and food);
Who can apply?
The training program is addressed to youth workers, trainers, coaches and mentors working or interested in working with girls and young women on the thematics covered by the We4Change project (youth empowerment, environmental action, digital skills, entrepreneurial mindset).
In order to be eligible, all applicants must:
- Be available for the entire duration of the training (02/02-04/02/2022)
- Be available to support as trainer during at least one of the We4Change Changemakers Events that will be organized by the sending organization in the period March – August 2022 (volunteer contract)
- Have a B2 English level (the training is organized in English)
- Have previous experience in working with youth in the areas covered by the We4Change project (climate change, digital skills, youth empowerment, entrepreneurship)
- Be a resident in one of the following countries: Belgium, France, Greece, Moldova or Portugal.
Application and selection procedure:
All applications must be submitted via the application form available at: https://bit.ly/3FoveZA, before the set deadline of 10th of December at 23.59 CET. By submitting the application, applicants recognize to be aware and agree with the eligibility criteria and practical information shared for this call.
The applications will be evaluated in the period 13-16 of December under the following selection criteria:
- Motivation of the applicant on relation to the objectives of the training;
- Relevance of the applicant’s previous experience in the field of youth work;
- Availability to support as trainer during at least one of the We4Change Changemakers Events that will be organized by the sending organization.
Following the eligibility check and the evaluation process, the applicants will be announced about the results of selection on the 17th of December.
More info about the We4Change project here: http://we4change.eu/
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.