LÜKSEMBURG ERASMUS+ TCA ETKİNLİĞİ (EĞİTİM KURSU)
SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ: 21 OCAK 2022
Power to you(th)
30 March – 2 April 2022 | Online (7.03 + 9.03.2022,10:30-13:00 CET/ impact meeting 12.5.2022) and offline (30.03-2.04.2022), Luxembourg
A blended learning experience for youth workers to explore how to meaningfully engage young people in youth-led activities focussing on empowerment & recognising the value of non formal learning using Erasmus+ Youth/ European Solidarity Corps programme.
The general aim of Power to You(th) is to boost and expand the capacity of youth workers and youth leaders to support the empowerment of young people with fewer opportunities and to increase inclusive youth-led participation within their organisation on a long term basis by implementing the new Erasmus+ Youth/European Solidarity Corps projects.
We define empowerment as the learning process in which people become aware of their own potential, learning needs and limitations and the ability to take up their own responsibility to act upon this in a healthy, responsible relationship towards others and the society. This blended learning experience is providing a space for youth workers and youth leaders to further explore this concept, specifically for working within the target groups of fewer opportunities.
The objectives of the training course are:
- To explore the concept of empowerment, its potential and relevance and the link between empowerment and inclusive youth-led participation
- To reflect on the role of youth workers/youth leaders and the organisations for empowerment of young people with fewer opportunities.
- To discover the value of the Erasmus+ Youth Programme/ European Solidarity Corps projects as a tool for youth empowerment and inclusive youth-led participation.
- To experience, explore and share inspirational tools, methods and good practices on empowerment which can be transferred to working reality (both face-to-face and online/digital activities).
The blended training programme is composed of the following activities:
- Activity 1 – Online phase: An introduction to Empowerment (7th and 9th March 2022,10:30-13:00 CET)
Individual tasks will be required for each afternoon and for 8th March.
- Activity 2 – Residential phase: Empowerment: the concept, sharing tools and experience, reflection and exploration.(Arrival day: 30 March 2022 – 2nd April 2022, departures after lunchtime)
- Activity 3 – Local implementation of Empowerment based activities with target group young people (2nd April – 11 May 2022)
- Activity 4 – Online phase: Impact of Empowerment activities (12 May 10:30-13:00 CET)
Power to You(th) will be supported with an online community space to enhance the overall learning experience.
Currently activity 2 is planned to be hosted residentially in Luxembourg. In case the COVID-19 situation prevails and prevents travelling, the organisers will explore the possibility of transferring to a fully online environment.
DETAYLI BİLGİ VE BAŞVURU SAYFASI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ.
ÖNEMLİ NOT: YUKARIDAKİ ETKİNLİK/PROJE/DUYURU/HABER İÇERİĞİNDEN DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR. İLAN SAHİBİ KURUM YA DA KURULUŞ, İLANIN YAYINLANMASININ ARDINDAN İLANDA DEĞİŞİKLİK YAPABİLİR. SON BAŞVURU TARİHİ, PROJE TARİHLERİ, PROJEYE BAŞVURU YAPABİLEN ÜLKELER VB. SONRADAN DEĞİŞTİRİLEBİLİR. BÖYLE BİR DURUM OLMASI TAKDİRİNDE DERNEĞİMİZ SORUMLU DEĞİLDİR.