International Relations Office Intern
Business Studies and/or Management Science, Communication and Information Sciences
AustriaViennaPeriod: 1 Feb, 2023 to 1 Aug, 2023
Deadline: 31 Oct, 2022
Duration: 6 months
BOKU-International Relations is BOKU’s service department for International Affairs. Its aim is to facilitate and foster international contacts for the benefit of students, faculty and friends of the university alike. As a service to the international community, it provides information about BOKU in different languages.
Description of activities:
- General office work mostly in German/English, but also other languages (telephone, e-mail, post,…)
- Event management: preparation, logistics, support on the day.
- Proofreading and translation
- Preparation and checking of documents (related to student exchange programmes)
- Basic student advice
- Guest assistance and support
- Updating online database, updating homepage (CMS)
- Filing documents (applications, library,…)
- Internet research
- from February 2023 (1 or 15) (duration: 3 to 6 months)
30 hours a week, working hours on agreement
BOKU will pay a financial contribution of € 250 per month and will provide you with tickets for public transportation in Vienna.
In our office we offer different language classes in which you can participate for free if you wish.
Please inquire about e.g. an Erasmus+ traineeship grant or national scholarship at the international office of your home university.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation (stating your preferred dates of beginning and ending of the internship) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: October 31, 2022
The placement email address will only be checked during this period!Compensation: Financial compensationSalaryTransportation costsAttachment: Office Internship in Vienna at BOKU_IR_2.2023.pdf